Wednesday, July 22, 2009

in ohio

well it's been about 4 weeks since i've been in ohio. things are going okay i suppose. Joey's been gone about 11 weeks now. time is going really slow.

Sophia is getting so big. She loves Frank. Follows him everywhere.
It's taking a lot of time adjusting to living with other people outside my own little family.
Caitlin and I are getting along. There was a couple incidents that caused me to go off on her but since then, everything has been pretty smooth.

I've been trying to keep sophia busy. We went up to PA to see an old friend of mine. I took her to the lake and the fair up there and she had a blast! She rode her first kiddie rides and petted her first goat, duck, and rabbit. I took pictures. Hopefully i can find time to post them on here.

Back here in Miamisburg, I took her to the Hot air balloon festival and she had fun with that as well. We went with franks son and his wife and their 2 kids.

Since I've been up here it has been pretty chilly weather. It hasn't felt like summer at all. It's pretty bizarre.

Joey is doing okay. He's been pretty busy in Iraq. Which is good b/c that leaves him with less time to think about things that would depress him. He has to switch roles sometimes from gun truck driver to the actual gunner of the gun truck. It bothers me but there's nothing I can do. I am looking forward to his R&R, whenever that is.

oh! I went down 2 pant sizes. I'm pretty excited!!

I don't know if Christina can read this but if she can I just wanted to congratulate you again on your pregnancy! I bet you are going to make a fantastic mommy!

I love you all even if we have lost touch over the past few years.

Syra

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Christina's. I hope the time flies by until you and your hubby are reunited. It will be nice to be able to follow what's going on with you and your family! Your daughter is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! yah i hope time flies by too! we're trying to keep busy so that we're not just sitting around being lazy and making time go by slow.

    i'm trying to keep this thing updated as much as possible. hopefully soon i can upload pictures on here.

    ReplyDelete