So far I have lost 20 pounds, I have 15 more to go to reach my goal weight! I'm very excited right now. it's been a lot of hard work and I know that these last 15 pounds will be the hardest struggle but I'm determined to lose it all.
I'm going to visit my dad in MO in a couple weeks. After I get back, I'm going to get a full time job and put sophia in day care/pre school. She needs other kids to play with. She is so bored cooped up here at the house all the time and I feel bad for her. It will be great for her to learn more social skills too. She's a very polite little girl. Get's along great with other kids. She's never shy around other kids. Walks right up to them and say "HI...what are you doing?" I love her to death! she is so amazing.
Joey seems to be doing better with this deployment than the last deployment. His self esteem seems to have improved as well. Hopefully it means good things for the future. Who knows though. We will take it day by day for now and see where it goes.
His R&R is supposed to be in January but as of now we still don't know for sure. He said that his brigade told them there is a possibility of them leaving Iraq in March b/c a lot of troops are being pulled out. I'm not holding my breath on that one b/c the Army has a great way of getting your hopes up for nothing. He's been gone 17 weeks tomorrow.
Caitlin is doing pretty good. She started freshmen year this year. She's in trainers, going to the football games and helping any of the injured players. She's taking German and getting involved with the drama team at church. I can't believe she's in H.S already. Makes me feel old man.
Mom is doing about the same. She still can't sleep and she's always in pain from either her on going headaches or her rheumatoid in her back. The dr's can't do anything for her. She's depressed and it's killing me to see her this way. I can relate with her b/c I have a hard time sleeping as well and it's exhausting. I can't imagine living life in pain on a day to day basis and not having any relief from it. :(
My dad is going to be 47 soon and he texted me the other night about how he needs to come to grips with his weight b/c it's depressing him to be so over weight. He weighs close to 400 pounds. He has a lot of health issues b/c of him being over weight. I really do hope that he can lose this weight. It concerns me highly. Despite our differences, I still love him. I don't want anything to happen to him.
Anyway, that's all for now.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment