Thursday, February 11, 2010

Arizona.

I used to love arizona when I was younger. I always wanted to move back.
Now that I'm back in Arizona. I hate it. I despise Joey's oldest sister, Teresa. I got angry at her while Joey was home for R&R and yelled at her and told her everything I felt about her. She is the most vile person I have ever met in my life. Her wretched behavior is so intolerable. She's 28 and acts like she's 16. She steals. She never cleans her house b/c she feels that it's just going to get dirty again so what's the point? She sits on her butt all day living off the government when there is nothing wrong with her. She just knows how to work the system. She manipulates and guilt trips. Every time I allow her to watch Sophia, Sophia comes back sick.

So when Teresa's 12 year old son found out that I yelled at her, he called me and threatened me. No one did anything. Everyone in this family is in denial about Teresa's behavior. They all tell me to ignore it. But i CAN'T! It's so destructive. I even reached out to my father in laws wife and asked her for help and she couldn't offer any advice or wisdom b/c she said there's no controlling Teresa. She has been this way her whole life. So it's either get used to it or don't.

I told Teresa, she is no longer welcome at our house. She is no longer allowed to see Sophia. So I don't know what's going to happen. I'm really upset.

Next week I'll be looking for a job. Joey gets back from Iraq in May. He gets out of the Army in July.
Sophia is such a handful. She's nonstop on the go. It's stressful. Once I start working, I will put her in daycare. I am excited for her. She needs interaction with other kids. Right now she is just bored out of her mind being at home all the time with me. I don't blame her. I'm bored too. It doesn't help that we live in a podunk small town. There's really nothing to do here b/c we live in a retirement community. Everything here closes real early. Movie theatres last showing is at 7pm. There's two grocery stores here. There's one way out of this town and one way in. (HWY 87). A couple weeks ago they had to close the 87 down b/c of mudslides and icy conditions. So we were all stuck up here for a few days. Kinda scary.

I've lost 35 pounds and I haven't had a cigarette in 8 days. I'm feeling good about that. Hopefully soon I will have a job and I will feel better about things in general.


Well that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment